With winter in full effect, we think it’s time you get cozy under a warm blanket and spoil yourself! So sit back, grab a cup of coffee, and let’s get talking!
You see, the MPM Blogging Network wants to thank you for being there for us with another fabulous Facebook Comment Giveaway! This giveaway is special because there are no pages to “like” or “follow”. All you need to do is comment once a day or once (depending on the entry) on Facebook to increase your chance of winning. We want to know what you think and the chance to spoil yourself with this $100 Amazon Gift Card or $100 Paypal!
Before entering, just make sure to read the rules below and then enter on the Rafflecopter! Good luck everyone & may the odds be forever in your favor!
- 1 lucky reader will win a $100 Amazon Gift Card or $100 Paypal.
- Open Worldwide.
- Winners will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter via Random.org.
- Giveaway ends February 21st at 11:59pm.
- Winner will be notified through email.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- Mom Powered Media is responsible for prize fulfillment.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter Rafflecopter.
- Only one entrant per household.
- Void where prohibited.
- Entering the Rafflecopter means you agree to terms above.
- Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. One entrant per household. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
I can't enter from your FB site-- you have been MIA for a few days-- sure hope your ok <3ReplyDelete