Sugar Cookie Bark
Adapted from here
- 1 pouch sugar cookie mix
- 1 stick butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 bag (24oz) white chocolate candy melts
- Holiday Sprinkles
- Start by lining a cookie sheet with parchment paper – set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar cookie mix with the butter and milk. You may find it is easiest to mix this dough with your hands.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, melt half the candy melts per the instructions on the bag. Once smooth, pour the candy melts onto the parchment paper and spread to about ¼ inch thick. Working with a little dough at a time, top the chocolate with the dough. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes until it is starting to harden.
- Melt the remaining candy melts and pour over the top of the dough spreading it with a spatula. Top with sprinkles, and chill for 1 hour until completely hardened.
- Break apart and package up. Print these gift tags for the final touch!