Mighty Leaf World Flavors Tea Sampler
& Brew Cup Giveaway
I love tea! I can't remember not ever having tea. My mother would give me plain old black tea for tummy aches, which I had frequently when I was a little girl. It was such a soothing experience and always calmed my tummy. As I grew older I realized there was a whole world of TEA! Flavors beyond imagination and varieties that keep me wanting to taste them to this day! Now I enjoy tea hot in the winter and cold in the summer. I brew my own summer tea and of course brew my own winter tea. Brewing seems to be half the fun. Have you been turned onto the world of teas?
- For best flavor use bottled or filtered water. It makes a smoother, naturally sweeter cup of tea.
- Hot water is a key! But do not over boil the water…or it makes the taste flat.
- Brig the water just to a boil.
- Brew Green tea 30 - 40 degrees below boiling. Let boiled water set a minute before placing tea bag to "steep" in water.
- Brew for recommended tea time, do not over brew which will make your tea bitter.
- Use tea bag for only one serving for full flavor.
- Store tea in cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.